Thursday, January 3, 2013

year in review =)

Hi guys!
since I'm sick and hanging out with my soup and tea I thought maybe I'll do a mini year in review =)
here goes...

Winter - January, February, March
(celebrated my birthday, Valentines and a trip to San Francisco)








Spring - April, May, June
(GO CANUCKS GO!!! )


 
Summer - July, August, September
(having yummy goodies at PNE and Richmond Night Market)



(left for NYC in September to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary)


Fall - October, November, December
(Celebrating my first wedding anniversary in NYC, going to the Vancouver Christmas market and celebrating my hubby's and best friend's birthdays and having a reunion with my University friends =) and lots and lots of Christmas parties)
















HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
2012 WAS SO BUSY!!!
I HOPE 2013 WILL BE MORE FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. You had quite the year in 2012! All the best in 2013, Grace!

    ReplyDelete