Tuesday, January 1, 2013

first 2013 card challenge

Hi everyone!
how was your holidays?
I spent mine with my parents and taking care of my sick hubby...
I think he gave me some of his germs, because I woke up with a slight sore throat... =(
anywho... I spent most of my day watching TV, drinking soup and my teavana tea... <- my new obsession!!!
I'm loving tea lately =) I've totally cut back on my coffee consumption ...
(coffee was making me shaky and anxious)

anywho here's my card for SOG sketch
ENJOY and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

here's my card


and the sketch from SOG

 

5 comments:

  1. she's adorable! happy New year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....such a sweet card! Love that striped paper!

    #%$&!!*@! germs! Half of my family is on antibiotics and nasal sprays, and they've been sick for the past 2 weeks. Why, oh why did I buy mistletoe?!!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Grace. Love your coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at SOG! Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with Some Odd Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you showcased this cute gal! Love the pop of red too Grace!

    ReplyDelete