Monday, December 17, 2012

make it glittery

Hi guys!!!
OMG! it's been over a week since I posted or made any cards...
I've just been so busy with Christmas parties and work!

and I've been glued to the internet and TV about the shooting in Connecticut...
I can't believe something so terrible happened so close to Christmas... my heart goes out to the parents and families who have been affected by this tragedy. I'm keeping them in my prayers =(
*hugging my family SUPER tight tonight and letting them how much I love them always*

here's my entry for lawnscaping challenge and retro sketches!
ENJOY!

here's my card and close up of the glitters





here's the sketch and inspiration



6 comments:

  1. Fab card Grace - it would be great for this fortnights Furry Chellenge at Keep it Simple too :)
    http://kis-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/kis-3-pelzig.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love all the sparkle and loving the layout!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us Lawnscaping gals for the Make it Shine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card..!! it's simple & beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blushy-cheeked penguin is the cutest! Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! I love that snowflake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! That silver glitter is fab and the penguin is super cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenge :)

    ReplyDelete