Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Hi everyone!!! 
How's your holidays going??? I'm spending my a part of my Christmas holiday with my family and hubby!
I swear every single weekend since the end of November I've been going to Christmas dinners!!!
I need to start yoga again LOL gonna need to stretch my tummy out and then it'll be flat again hahhahahaha
but since I'm in the health care field... I have to spend MOST of my holidays with my patients... 
& here's what a coworker said...

"So spare a thought for all the health care workers 
giving up time away from their families during the HOLIDAYS to look after yours... "

 
anywho... I wanna wish you all
Happy "Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa" !!! 


http://beingisgood.blogspot.ca/2009/12/merry-christmas-or-happy-holidays.html



Celebrate!!!

1 comment: