Saturday, December 8, 2012

fresh colour challenge

Hi guys!
I just went to my good friends annual Christmas party =0) and it was so funny!
we played this game called scribbles and I haven't laughed so hard in so long LOL
But have you guys ever been to a party where you overhear someone saying (loud enough for people around them to hear) something negative about a party where everyone is laughing and enjoying themselves? I don't know if this would be considered rude? or just impolite? ... I'm not sure...

anywho I came home and made this card for - freshly made sketches , simon says stamp and lawnscaping challenge
ENJOY!!!

here's my card


here's the sketch and inspiration




10 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute! Loving the little fire paired with the wonderful patterned background you created!!!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our Color Inspiration challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did this card, Laurel. The snowflake background and then the warm, comforting fire. So pretty, and it actually creates a warm, cozy feeling. That sentiment stamp is awesome, too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace! So cute! Love the pretty paper too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace!

    What a lovely card! I love the papers you've used.
    Glad i've discovered your blog!

    Hugs, evy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of elements on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! The fire with the snowflakes is so fun!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Grace! I love how you brought mr. fireplace log to life! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! I love that sweet image! Love the kraft and snowflake paper too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - I love the way you colored the fire image! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Your coloring is amazing! I really love that little fire :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete