Thursday, November 8, 2012

shaker card

Hi everyone!!!
OMG!!! this maybe the most frustrating card I've had to make...
so I followed a few people's instructions on how to create this card... but I found that even though I let the glue dry my confetti, sequins and glitter kept sticking to the sides of my foam... argh... and I had to redo this card about 3 times... oy!
anywho... I hope you guys like it anyways =)

here's my card for - Lawnscaping challenge (I used this old acetate sheet I had around my crafting area for a while), anyone for Anya - food and freshly made sketches

(as you can see there's stars sticking to the sides of my foam... OY...)


here's the sketch


6 comments:

  1. Well all of your effort was worth it! Love a blingy sparkly birthday card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card! I don't think anyone will notice anything sticking! The bling is fabulous! This will definitely make someone's birthday extra special! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card ...the bling flourish is so pretty and the shaker accent - Perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautifully! I'd have to re-do the shaker over and over too! I'm such a klutz with anything sticky and small LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I love how the card turned out!!
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shaker card! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete