Saturday, November 17, 2012

breaking dawn

hi everyone!
So I just came home after watching... "BREAKING DAWN" part II!!!
OMG!!! it was so good!!! I think it's because I wasn't expecting some parts to happen during the movie & my husband (who I dragged to watch the movie with me ) was like
"YAH!!! I can't believe they showed him dying!!! this movie just got better!!!"
*I just rolled my eyes at him at this point LOL*
anyways I don't want to spoil it for you guys who haven't seen it LOL
anywho... here's my card for TGF - Twilight challenge and freshly made sketches!
happy Saturday!!!

here's my card


here's the sketch and inspiration



3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! Wow! Beautiful card! You have amazing coloring skills! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Linda; your coloring skills are crazy good! Wonderful card, and great choices of papers and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete