Tuesday, October 2, 2012

retro textures

hi guys!!!
it's been over a week since I entered for a few challenges and my creative juices are flowing!
especially since it's Halloween, I'm breaking out all my orange and black papers hehehehe
anywho...
here's my entry for lawnscaping challenge - textures and retro sketches
Happy Crafting!!!

here's my card - I used my embossing folders to make the rougher leaves background 
and glossy accents to create a  slick/smooth surface for the octopus' witch hat =)



here's the sketch and inspiration 




and don't forget I'm giving away a 
retired GREETING FARM stamp for my...

6 comments:

  1. Love your sweet "witch" and the embossed bg gives it great texture.

    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I love your adorable card! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun & cute card!! Just LOVE it
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! How cute and fun is this! I absolutely adore this! Love fun Halloween cards as opposed to spooky ones! :)

    Thanks you so much for joining us Lawnscaping gals for our texture challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I love your witchy octopus! So stinking cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete