Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Hi everyone!
happy TURKEY day!! gobble gobble LOL
anywho, I don't really have any plans this weekend because my friend who was going to have the Thanksgiving dinner at her house this year cancelled =(
too bad... but I do have a little card for this week's sweet stop sketch and TGF challenge - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
and I'm recycling this map I picked up from the NYC 5th Avenue Tiffany & Co store, my hubby and I went to visit this past month =)
SO this Tiffany & Co store in NY was 6 times bigger than the store here in Vancouver... I mean this Tiffany's had not 1 but 6 floors of jewelry! crazy eh?
it was so large, that they gave out maps to visitors so they could go to the floor they needed to...
and because I LOVE the colour of the Tiffany boxes and bags (its that robin blue/ teal/ aqua colour that Tiffany's is known for) I decided to keep the map and use it for this challenge by punching out flowers from the map =) - so if someone looks behind each of my flowers, there's a floor map behind it LOL
anyways, I hope you guys like this card =)

here's my card


here's the sketch


2 comments:

  1. how cute! and love that you used the map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Grace. Love the darling image. Great colors and papers. The recycled map looks great. I've never been to Tiffany but it must be amazing! All the pretty blings...
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete