Friday, October 19, 2012

new technique

Hi guys!!!
So this is my first time doing this new technique... I believe it's called "mirror stamping!"
I've never done this before and I actually got tips from Kelly Marie herself from Lawn Fawn =)
*I couldn't believe she emailed me back when I had sent her a msg about how to do this mirror technique!!*

& the way she taught me how to do this was using another Lawn Fawn stamp as my stamping base...
and here's the link to the video she had attached to the email she sent me!
& I hope it helps you guys who are interesting in doing this technique.
the video was done by Chari:
 
ENJOY!!!
 
here's my card for Lawnscaping challenge and simon says

 
 
and this is the sketch I used
 
 


9 comments:

  1. such an adorable card!! and thank you for sharing the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Grace :-) I have never tried this technique either and will have to give it a go ,, this is just sooo cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I'm going to have to check out the video for this really cool technique...TFS!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun! Your mirror technique looks perfect! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is too adorable!!! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job!!! Wow! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha..! You did a great job in creating a mirror stamping. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  8. that technique isn't easy (at least not for me, with my shaky hands) - you made it look so cute! thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the mirror technique..That's a tough one

    ReplyDelete