Wednesday, October 10, 2012

final CPS challenge

Hi everyone!
Happy Mid week hump day LOL
well I feel so pooped out today... I don't know why, but Wednesdays always gets to me...
anywho
here's my entry for Anyone for anya - no embellishments , simon says - dies/ punches (I used my circle punch) and CPS
This week is CPS's last challenge ever... =( I'm so sad... I've joined CPS challenges since I started this blog last year... I can't believe it's over... =( *sniffle*
I'm surely going to miss Tami's sketches...

here's my card - I used this older digi from TGF for halloween =)
It used to come in rubber stamps but it has been retired a while back



here's the sketch

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card , Nice colors.
    I'm going to follow your blog


    Nellos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, cute card

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete