Tuesday, October 16, 2012

double take rainbow

Hi everyone!!!
I hope you're all doing well =)
OMG! so I was at work today and I totally did a klutzy move... I ran into a hidden stretcher!
OUCH!!! I have this giant purple - blue bruise appearing on my thigh! OW!!!
I can't believe I ran into it... =(
anyways... does anyone have any home remedies for bruises?
I'm just angry at myself for not seeing it... =S

here's my card for TGF - double take and anyone for anya



here's the sketch & photo inspiration




and don't forget I'm giving away a 
retired GREETING FARM stamp for my...
you have until MIDNIGHT tomorrow to enter =)
GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you TGF card inspired by the ANYONE FOR ANYA PHOTO CHALLENGE...
    Hope your bruises will disappear soon, and keep my fingers crossed for your candy..

    Hugs Blankina
    AFA DT

    ReplyDelete