Saturday, September 15, 2012

trendy retro sketch

Hi guys!
So I'm not really "up to date" with what is  considered "popular" in the crafting world. hehehe
I tend to watch other people's youtube channels and see what I like and what pops up the most.
ALSO, I'm trying to use up all the papers I have piling up in the second bedroom... =)

my questions is: How do you girls know what's going to be popular for the next season?
so I hope you girls like my next few postings for: simon says and retro sketches =)
Happy Saturday!

here's my card - I used my lawn fawn stamp



here's the sketch & inspiration


NEON HEXAGON CHEVRON

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Grace :-) the hexagons and CAS design are fabulous ,, love the key and the sentiment too :-)

    I never know whats going to be popular but keep an eye on Tim Holtz and Jennifer McGuire's blogs, they seem to be quick off the mark :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. So precious design. I have chance to work for a company as Plastic id cards online designing, and i will also want to try like this, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete