Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweet wedding!

Hi everyone!
so these past few years, my very good friends have been getting married =)
and you all know I LOVE WEDDINGS!!! especially engagement rings HEHEHE
I don't know why, but I'm more obsessed about the *blinky blings* than anything =) maybe it's the super girly girl in me that love everything sparkly and shiny and HUGE! LOL
anywho, my god sister got married this weekend and this is that card I made for her =)
ENJOY!

here's my card - here colours were dark purple and pink =)
I used my happy couple - Stampendous stamp



here's the sketch from sweet stop and I also entered this card in simon says stamp 


4 comments:

  1. Great wedding card, I love the image you have used

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic wedding card! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop. We hope you will join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet wedding card Grace. That image looks great and the papers are so pretty and elegant. Also like the doily! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete