Monday, August 6, 2012

lawnfawn one layer

Hi everyone!!!
OMG!!! It's amazingly warm here in Vancouver *phew* I'm sweating in my living room & I'm just doing chores with my hubby...
the weather is going into extremes... we went from cold, damp and raining to 33-35 deg Celsius (about 92 fahrenheit) humid, hot, sunny... *I seriously thought the senior citizens at this wedding I went to this weekend were going to pass out from the heat! *
*WOOOOOO.... it is warm/ sticky....*

anywho here's my entry for cute card Thursday - clean and simple & Lawnscaping - one layer
ENJOY!!!

here's my card - 
I used bon voyage, critters down under and the sentiment is from critters from the forest 




5 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Nice to meet a local stamper! I live in Burnaby. Where did you find the Critters Down Under set? I haven't been able to find it locally.
    Thanks,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Nice to meet you too! I bought mine from custom crops online because the local craft stores don't have this brand. =(. I found that custom crops have the most reasonable prices and shipping costs =) although I have heard their shipping does take slightly longer to arrive to Canada... But I only waited 2 weeks for my order =) I hope you like them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet One layer card! Love your koala and great coloring!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AMAZING one layer scene you have created here! Your coloring is fantastic!!!!!! WOO HOO!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Grace! Love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete