Saturday, July 7, 2012

mojo lawnscaping

Hi guys!!!
happy Saturday! I hope you all had a fun 4th of July =)
I tried to make my card "red white and blue" ready for Independence Day and I love the little fire on the log... reminds of those good old summer times when you can just go on a picnic or go camping or go to  the beach and roast some marshmallows &/ or hot dogs and enjoy the festivities!
OH  and this card is for Mojo Monday and Lawnscaping challenges =)
Happy Crafting!


here's my card


here's the sketch & challenge



7 comments:

  1. love your card!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how stinkin' cute is this?!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the mix of pattern papers you used... and the card came out so cute!! thanks for playing a long with the lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this sweet card! Just adorable. And fab color combo. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The colors are great and I the little LF fire guy gets me everytime - he's so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I really love your take on the sketch and that red perfect ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being named Honorable Gnome!

    ReplyDelete