Saturday, May 5, 2012

sweet simon says

Hi ladies!
Do you have Netflix? I'm seriously in love with mine!
I'm watching all the old re-runs of "the Nanny" LOL
I guess this is what people who get sick do at home... watch TV, get creative & eat...
(OMG!... I miss the gym!... 2 weeks without going to the gym is going to make me nuts! ACK! )
anyways... I just wanted to show you my entry for simon says - birthday , 7 kids college fund - make it cute and sweet stop sketches.
ENJOY!

here's my card



here's the sketch


4 comments:

  1. Love your Chibi! Your card is ADORABLE and FUN! Love the bright, cheerful colors and your design! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't colored her in forever!! Seeing this cutie makes my want to print her up! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! Love the Sweet image and Love the Fun Vibrant colors and Dp's too! So Cheery! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Grace!! I love the bright paper and the hair color looks great. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop, I always love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete