Thursday, May 3, 2012

masculine sketch

Hi guys!
you may wonder why I'm making all these cards... I've just been discharged from the hospital... I had to get a few of my skin cells biopsied; just a precaution for melanoma... having fairer skin, I'm more prone to moles & freckles.
So I have lots of free time these next 12 days, until I can remove all my own sutures & return back to my patients hehe (Yes, I know it sounds gruesome talking about removing my OWN sutures off my face & body... but no worries everyone, I do this almost everyday at work =) hehehe)

anyways, I hope you all enjoy my creations these next week since I'm off work & I'm not allowed to workout. ALSO as my hubby & I identify as 20-something "DINKs" - Double Income No Kids" ... cleaning & cooking comes easily LOL
So I don't really have much to do except make creations & give them away =)

Happy Thursday

here's my card for: masculine card , DYSU - circles & TGFSC13
I used EK success paper - this and that charming, spellbinders - labels, clear rhinestones - michaels, martha stewart - garden rail & washi tape from MT



here's the sketch

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! Sorry to hear that! I too have a ton of freckles/moles and I have them checked constantly, can't even tell you how many I have had removed!!

    Just saw this card in SCS and loved it! Very cool! I'm so bad about making guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err... you're making me think that I should have mine checked out, too. Yeesh.

    Glad to see you pumping out so many cards though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, take care!
    Adorable card! A great take on a guy card...with some awesome DP!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete