Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lawn Fawn clean & simple

Hi everyone =)
I just wanted to share with you all the card I made for the clean & simple Lawn Fawn challenge & cute card Thursday - food or drink =)
I used my brand new obsession... washi tapes! I bought mine from Deserres art shop here in Vancouver & they had the biggest selection of washi tapes I've seen in a store =)
I hope you guys have a great Saturday!

 here's my card - I used my Love n' Breakfast stamps from Lawn Fawn...
I don't have many Lawn Fawn stamps... so I've been using this stamp set all the time heheheh


6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I love this. I love washi tape and I have quite a lot of them, but rarely use them! You did great on this card! It is so cute and I absolutely LOVE IT! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I hope you don't mind if I use this as inspiration!!!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it =) it's super simple and I love this stamp set by lawnfawn =) you're more than welcome to use this card as an inspiration =)

      Delete
  3. Cute and adorable!! love the colors you use :) Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & adorable CAS card, Grace. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete