Wednesday, April 18, 2012

simon says sketch!

Hi everyone!
OMG! I just had a really tiring day at work! when I came home I just passed out on the couch in my PJs and it was only 5pm... (although, I do wake up @ 4am for my hospital shifts LOL)
but after my nap I needed to get creative and make this simple card using old products I had in my scrap box...
I used my old Jillibean soup cup of yak paper I bought a few months ago and a few pieces of graphic 45 - little darlings collection, as well as EP - dots & stripes - teal large dot =)
I hope you all ENJOY this card =)

here's my card 



here's the sketch


5 comments:

  1. She is a sweetie!! That is a great sketch, and those are fun papers! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! This is such a cute card! Love your flourishes too. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Kraft Journal. I hope you can join us again for a new challenge on MOnday. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable card! Love the image and fab papers!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace. I think your card is just adorable! You would never know that you had been so tired the night before. lol...Great papers, I have not seen these before. Sorry your so tired. I have been like that for the past week or two and I am trying to get past it. lol... Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Lovely paper choices! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete