Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Stop Sketches I

Hi friends!!!
I want to wish Sweet Stop Sketches HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!
So in their honour I made 3 cards using their older sketches I love =)
& used Sweet n' Sassy stamp set - you & me. 
HAPPY EASTER!!!

 here's card # 1


here's the sketch

PS: for Canadian card makers going to the US, OMG...
they have cheaper stuff @ Michael's Craft stores than we do up here!!!
I just drove with my hubby down to Bellingham, WA and stopped by their Michaels...
and my JAW just dropped! everything was 1/2 price!!!
I mean... 1/2 price compared to our regular CND prices...
ie: ATG glue is normally $10 in Canada... it was only $5.99 there!!
their K & Co clearance paper was only US $4.99 compared to CND $8.99 !!!
seriously... and we were @ par on Saturday when I went... so I kinda went shopping crazy and bought US $100 worth of crafts (and I even used my 30% off coupon; so if I bought everything regular priced here in Canada without my coupon, I wouldv'e spent over CND $200)
So, I guess I'll be going to the States everytime there's a 30% off your entire purchase coupon =)

2 comments:

  1. WOW...three cards! What a perfect set to use with this fabulous sketch! Love the papers and colors and what a beautiful butterfly in the corner! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Grace. Milk & cookies... yum! Great image and coloring. The butterfly looks lovely! Pretty papers too. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete