Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TGFFF22 & digi stamps

Hi everyone!
I know all of you LOVE the The Greeting Farm's rubber stamp but have you checked out their collection of Digital (Digi) stamps???
When I first discovered TGF in 2009... I initially bought a few of their digital stamps =) *they're SO cheap!*
(note: I saw them before as Pink Poison... but that was in 2008...),
but I didn't own any copic markers, so I used my pencil crayons to colour them...
and I fell in love because they're so EASY & FUN to colour!
So for anyone who is starting out with TGF, try out their digital stamps!

here's a card I made with DIGI stamp - ws Audrey
(inspired by the card Kanatanewf made at this week's Friday Spy Day)



ALSO, if you're also thinking of buying copic markers, it's WORTH it!
I think I'll make a "Copic Starter Collection" in the near future, because I know what it feels like to go into Michael's or go online, and not know what to colour to buy or how many to buy... it feels pretty intimidating =S
TGF rubber stamps and Digital stamps with Copic markers is like peanut butter & jelly sandwich =)
you can't go wrong =)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the colors and papers and of course the TGF Digi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. she is so fun! She was my first digi that I bought! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete