Friday, March 30, 2012

see you later, Greeting Farm!!!

Hi Friends!
I can't believe it, but the end of the month is here and it's my final days as your March Guest Designer *sad face* But I'm pretty sure, you will all see me around with my weekly card entries for TGF's awesome blog challenges =) Hence, that's why I'll "see you later" friends heehee.

So, have you checked out the NEW releases for this month yet??? OMG!  if you haven't I will have to insist that you do! I have been having so much fun stamping and colouring these stamp sets and TGF's new line of stamps called "Bean Collection!!!" I have to say, they are a MUST HAVE in your collection!
They're just so EASY, VERSATILE and FUN to mix and match!


Here's a card which I made using the main image from "Sitting Cute" and the couch from "Sitting Casual"

(I have to say, this is the cutest couch I have ever seen! I love using it for all 3 new "Sitting" sets)

ALSO, here's another card I made using one of the new stamps from the "Bean Collection"
and I used this week's SCS as inspiration =) 
*I hope you all entered your cards @ SCS*

I hope you all can see from my cards that these new releases can be used in so many different ways 
and they can also be combined with each other!

Anyways, I had a FANTASTIC time as the March Guest Designer! 
and I would like to THANK Marie, Jess and the teams for making me feel so welcomed =) 
I hope that you all have a GREAT weekend and an AMAZING month of April! 

Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace. Beautiful selection of papers, images and coloring. I love dots ribbon. Have a great weekend. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete