Friday, March 9, 2012

I left my heart in San Francisco!

Hi everyone!!!
*whew* I just came home from San Francisco!!! I had such a great time!!!
If I ever have to move to any city in the States, I would choose SF... It was such an awesome city!!!
I have to say everyone was SO SO SO NICE!!!
I've never been to a city where everyone... I MEAN everyone! was so SWEET and FRIENDLY!

here's a few photos I took...



here's the cable car we took to get to Down Town San Francisco
Joe's Crabs @ fisherman's wharf



Scoma's restaurant - I had the best chowder there =) and this linguini scallop dish
Lombard Street - most crooked street in the world
This is where the Godfather was written


Union Square
Boudin's Bakery


Moon Jelly's =)

This is actually a school of fish =)

I've never seen a sleeping frog before... I just to take a photo of him =)

OMG! these chinchillas were SO cute!!!


Sun bathing Sea Lions =)
OMG! this was a candy store @ Pier 39! they had over 50 different kinds of taffy!!!

city hall
Alamo square =) this is where Full House was filmed =)
this is where the Full House crew lived =) 
"the Tanner house" hahahhaha

Piedmont Boutique =)

California academy of science =)
Homo Habilis
California academy of science =)
Homo erectus

California academy of science =)
homo heidelbergensis

Homo sapiens

Homo neanderthalensis

aren't they cute???



Galapagos turtles
California academy of science =)
Philippine Coral reef - they're educating people about conservation 
California academy of science =)
that's a FISH!
those 2 little corals in the middle of the photo are actually little shrimps
VAMPIRE crab!!!




California academy of science =)
amazon rainforest!


we were silly enough to ride on an open double decker bus through the Golden Gate bridge with 40 km wind!!! lol

China Town
This store was renamed after Michael Jackson 
(he went in there one day and and touched almost everything... and said... I'll take 2 of each)
Alcatraz Island




Boudin Bakery - clam chowder in sourdough bread =) YUM!

Ghiradelli's chocolate!!!

6 comments:

  1. Shut the front door! You LUCKY girl! What fantastic pics, looks like you had a wonderful vacation!!!!

    Congrats on having you card picked for friday's challenge! It's super cute!

    You had asked about my Shimmer Bean's hair color, and I think it was bg11, bg13, and bg15. I'm so awful about keeping track, because as soon as I finish coloring I have to put all my markers away so I have room to work! (i'm a little OCD!) ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like somebody had a great time :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you have enjoy in SF. Beautiful pictures. I wish you a great weekend. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah!!!! That's where you've been this past week?!?

    Looks like you had so much fun Grace! And you've given me some ideas to check out for whenever Gerry and I go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful vacation! Thanks for sharing your amazing pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Awesome photos...looks like you guys had an AMAZING trip!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete