Friday, March 2, 2012

Guess who is the Guest Designer?

Hi everyone!
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe this dream actually came true! I'm the March Guest Designer for my favourite stamp line, THE GREETING FARM!
As you all probably know, I've been collecting and buying many.... MANY of their stamps! (click HERE to see my collection... it has grown since Sept 2011)
It was super hard to not let all you people know I was asked by Jess a several days ago... *my lips were bursting from this secret!*  I am so so so happy to be a part of this incredible team, even for just this month. I couldn't be happier!!!  YAY!!!!!

OMG! SO, have you girls seen the new releases from The Greeting Farm???
The New Bean Collection is beyond cute! Marie really outdid herself with these 2 new clear stamps =)
and the new sets of the Sitting Anya and Ian are so sweet!!! *it was like Marie could read my mind when the previews came out for these stamps! I was just waiting for a sitting Anya stamp!*
These are definitely something to buy! I hope all of you enjoyed the announcements and previews of these new stamps in the past week! Because I certainly have!



& Here's is a card I made with one of the new sets - Sitting Lovely:


I love colouring TGF stamps! They are so easy and so much fun to colour with Copics!
So, for newer copic & prisma pencil users, they are so great to learn with.

I used a sketch from Mojo Monday

AND because I love The Greeting Farm SO MUCH, I couldn't help myself... and I made another card using Shimmer Bean!


I used this old sketch from Mojo as well

I hope everyone heads over to The Greeting Farm and check out their newest Bean Collection and Sitting Sets! Have a GREAT Friday!!!

supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate  & laguna
EP -country drive - daisy field, & just dandy
EP - Victoria Gardens - picket fence & sunshine
pebbles - new arrival - perfect
recollections - swirl adhesive
celebrate it - basic narrows
the greeting farm - shimmer bean and sitting lovely
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
Martha Stewart - monarch butterfly and beaded arch punch

(PS: remember when I had said I needed to stop buying art supplies especially stamps... it's NOT going to happen... because I just decided to BUY more TGF stamps to add to my OVER 200+ The Greeting Farm Stamp collection LOL
*nodding... yes... I'm a fan of TGF.... & yes... I have an addiction* LOL)

43 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!! Congrats on becoming guest designer! Someday I want to do the same as you!! create a blog, enter into challenges and become a guest designer or even on a design team. I am just sooo scared, busy and have sooo many craft projects going that I think my husband is going to strangle me!! Haha JK! He really is so supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!! Congrats on becoming guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your gdt slot, gorgeous cards , beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards!! Congrats on becoming guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve it I saw some of your cards from the TGF beautiful and I'm your new follower ;)

    Hugs,
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Grace, I'm so happy for you...congrats on being Guest DT this month!!! You really did a great job on these cards, as you always do...which is why my friend, they chose you!
    Big hugs!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Grace! Congrats on being a TGF guest designer! Both cards were done brilliantly! Love both of them~

    {Heart} Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrat Grace for Guest Designer. You realy deserve it. Have a great weekend. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being the guest designer this month, Grace. It's always fun to check out your latest TGF creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS, Grace! I'm SO glad you get to join us this month as a Guest Designer..you TOTALLY deserve it! I LOVE both of these cards and I cannot WAIT to see more from you this month!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Grace on being Guest Designer!! Awesome cards. Can't wait to see what else you have for us this month :)
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace congratulations with your guestdesigner post at the Greeting Farm!!
    You lucky/talented girl.
    Have bought the new Beany stamps yesterday..so cute. Now I will have to have some patience before they will arrive.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your GDT position! Way to go! Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. I like how you colored the girls. They look really cute--nice color choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your GDT position, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations. I love your Shimmer Bean card, so pretty.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl! That's awesome!

    I can hardly stand how cute the new stamps all are!!! Your cards are fantastic, looks like you had some great sketches to work with! I better get ordering!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello and welcome--I came over from TGF blog--congrats on being a guest designer. Wonderful cards--I like the sketch and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Grace. I have to say CONGRATULATIONS! I also have to tell you that I am not in the least bit surprised. lol... Your cards are always fantasic. I love how you use the Greeting Farm stamps, and as you know they are my all time favorite stamps as well. Have a great month! I can't wait to see all the awesomeness that you come up with. Hugs , Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being a guest DT! How exciting! Love your samples with the new images! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Grace!! I am so happy for you, you deserve it. These cards are just adorable. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grace! Congratulations! You totally deserve the spot. I love your style. Looking forward to seeing all of your fun TGF creations this month! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, Grace, on being selected as March's guest designer. Thank you for sharing your cute designs - I love the details! :) There are worse things than having a rubber addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us TGF fans, looking forward to all your lovely creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my I just found your blog through SCS and your cards are amazing!! Love your coloring. No wonder you're the guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards Grace! Congratulations on being a Guest Designer at TGF!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two gorgeous cards, fabulous colouring on these fab images! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are wonderful. Congratulations on being a guest designer, and I look forward to seeing your other creations in my inbox for the next bit. I love the new sitting pretty set. TFS,

    ReplyDelete
  28. congrats on being a guest designer....TGF stamps are adorbs....

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty awesome!! Congratulations!! I bet you are really excited! Two fantastik cards hon. I'm really super excited for you!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the cards!!
    HUGS Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sooo exciting congrads!!!! I think you're not the only one addicted!!!

    Emily H

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love both of your cards. The colors are amazing. I also really like the butterfly on each card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  33. Grace, as always, I am a fan of yours! I love both the cards but the second one is my fav...just love the design and great papers. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and welcome to the Farm Family!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous cards, Grace!! Congrats on the guest spot! :). You are so lucky to be working with these cuties! You've showcased them perfectly! :).

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on being a guest designer for TGF!!! That is awesome!! Love your cards! You are so talented! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on your dream come true, being GD on TGF!!! I love them too, and don't have nearly enough!! I used mojo monday's sketch 230 too this week :) Looking forward to seeing more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both of your cards are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on the DT! And beautiful cards, I love the colors you picked to highlight here.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are so pretty! Love the butterfly on both of them! And yes, those stamps are so cute!! I really have to get some:)

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOOT WOOT!!! Congratulations on your guest spot, Grace! I had no idea and could not be more than happy and pleased for you!!!! Your cards are both so cute and you always amaze me at how fast you can whip them up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats on being the Guest Designer! I'm not very familiar with TGF stamps, but I'm loving what I see on your cards! Adorable! Oh, and thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up! Have a very nice day!

    ReplyDelete