Saturday, March 17, 2012

favourite colour...

Hi everyone!
I hope you girls are having a good weekend =)
I'm really excited because I get to see my mom today after her vacation to Asia =) YAY!
So here's my entry for DYSU - favourite colour (& my favourite colour is GREEN) and sweet stop sketches.
ENJOY your weekend ladies, because I sure hope to recharge my batteries this weekend after my nutty week @ work.
happy craftin!

here's the sketch


here's my card

supplies
bazzill basics - bitter chocolate
american crafts - i do
recollections - green gingham
ep - glad tidings
TGF - hello Ian and hello go around

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have just his face in the center! The green is gorgeous! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. I love the leaf pp so much! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Grace. Love the darling image. The swirl looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! What a fab design, and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete