Tuesday, February 28, 2012

wine tag

Hi everyone!
I just got home work...
and I had time to think about what to create when I was in between seeing some of my patients *hahahha* =)
and here's what I came up with =)
a wine tag for my brand new FAVE wine!
(I prefer sweeter wines... like Moscato - it's a sweet wine, but not considered a dessert wine)

anywho
here's my entry for
Simon says - 3 papers
cr84fn - colour challenge
and
TGF - anything goes

ENJOY!!!

here's the colour challenge

I used an old sketch from cardpatterns


here's a photo of my current fave wine



here's my wine tag




supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate 
EP - Victoria Garden - sunshine & windchimes
pebbles - new arrival - perfect paper
dollar store gold ribbon
the greeting farm - stella
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
Martha Stewart - beaded arch

8 comments:

  1. Your tag is much better than original. Have a great day. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable is this, such a great gift...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace what a cute idea! So creative and it looks wonderful - would be a great idea for gifts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! One of my fav wines too! Cute idea! That would be great for so many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Grace! Great job coloring that sweet image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling wine bottle tag Grace! LOVE the image! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tag Grace! I love the Barefoot wines too :) Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet bottle tag - lovely image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete