Saturday, February 18, 2012

sweet stop spin

hi ladies!
its Saturday!!! which means I get to make cards today =)
YAY!!!

here's my entry for
Sweet stop sketch - dies and spin

Happy weekend!

here's the sketch

here's my card


(I just used a border punch from Martha Stewart)


Supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate
EP - Victoria gardens - garden trellis
celebrate it - basic narrows
the greeting farm - annika
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
smash journal - paper clips
wilton - doilies
martha stewart - ribbon loops
printed "hi there"

3 comments:

  1. Very fun layout! Love the paper clip! Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Grace. The image id darling and I love the coloring! The doily looks very pretty and I also like the paper clip! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful attention to detail...love the extras like the paper clip and the doily! Not to mention the fabulous coloring on this adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week, Grace!

    ReplyDelete