Monday, February 6, 2012

Look what I found!!!

Hi ladies!!!
I found this AMAZING online store for retired TGF stamps!!!
it's called "Dies to die for" and this store is run by, Tracy Kendall.

OMG!!! I finally found TGF - Annika stamp!!!
So EXCITED!!!!

 LOOK at all these retired TGF stamps!!!
AND look at all the goodies Tracy Kendall added in my envelope!!!
She's so SWEET guys!!!
so if you're looking for any retired TGF stamps, there's a HUGE chance she has it!!!
Thanks for all your help Tracy!!!
(PS: the conversion rate from CDN from UK Pounds was SO WORTH IT!!! =) hehehe )

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Grace. I didn't know it was so near to where I live !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a haul! Enjoy all your TGF stamps Grace...can't wait to see what you come up with these.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know, later I will have a look...
    Ciao from Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you hit the jackpot! Look at all those retired stamps! Hope you have fun creating with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Grace. It's always nice to know another source for retired TGF stamps!

    ReplyDelete