Sunday, February 26, 2012

ice princess

hi everyone =)
its 1 more hour until Monday.... *booooo* =(
anyways, I'm watching Bones on Netflix.
& I made this card for
AFA - winter blues
and
TGF - sketch - TGFSC5
Happy last hour of the weekend =)

PS: I'm going to Vacation In San Francisco for a few days in the beginning of March!!! =)
I've never been! I'm so EXCITED!!! have you girls been there???
what should I see while I'm in the US?

here's the sketch

here's the photo inspiration

here's my card



supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate  & laguna
EP -country drive - daisy field
recollections - blue toner damask
american crafts - confetti cherry chip
wilton - doilies
the greeting farm - princess II
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
Martha Stewart - ribbon loop punch


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, sweet image and nice colours! Thanks for joining us at teh AFA challenge.

    Merit and Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love your use of colour hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete