Saturday, February 25, 2012

GREAT weekend =)

Hi everyone!!!
How's your Saturday?
Mine is going super!!!
I just found out I won @ CPS!!! OMG! I've never won @ CPS!!!
it's for their 5th anniversary challenge that had 15 sketches!!!
I won their day 6 & 7 challenge...HERE =)
WOOHOO!! thank you Tami & team for choosing my card =)

Also I have another news that will have to wait for another few days =) YAY!!! *this is a dream come true*

anyways... back to card making heheheheh
here's my entry for
mojo monday sketch

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

here's the sketch

here's my card



supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate 
Bella Road - for the record - fancy floral
New arrival - Pebbles - perfect
celebrate it - basic narrows
the greeting farm - yoga anya
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
Printed "hello there"

No comments:

Post a Comment