Thursday, February 9, 2012

CPS # 9

Hi Ladies & Gents =)
AAHHHH what a great day!!! I'm off tomorrow =) *WOOT WOOT*
and I'm doing my most fave 2 things when I try to relax after my LONG & HARD day from the hospital...
watching the TV show - BONES and creating cards =)
nothing beats learning about anthropology and designer paper heheheh
(I majored in Science... and my minor was anthropology in university...lol)

anyways
here's my entry for:
TGF - stitching
party time Tuesdays - valentines
CPS - day 9
DYSU - love
and
Simon says - love is in the air

ENJOY!!!

here's the sketch
 

here' my card

you still have time to WIN my GIVEAWAY
CLICK HERE to my GIVEAWAY POST to WIN!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love that red border and the cupcakes! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just cute! Love your colouring and the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Valentine's Card. I love your Ribbon Loop Border and bling flourish. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh very cute! I love the cupcake paper and how versatile it is. You could totally give this away for a birthday. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. So cute. Makes me want to eat some cupcakes. :-)
    Come visit me and win a free stamp.
    http://digidarlas.blogspot.com
    xxx~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love the loopy edges, and your great shading! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete