Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS # 13

Hi everyone!!!
Its been a long weekend for me...
do you ever feel more tired after a long weekend?

Anyways
here's my entry for
TGF - dimensions
and
CPS day 13

ENJOY!!!


here's the sketch

here's my card



Supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate
EP - Victoria gardens - rose
jillibean soup - talk soup - cup of yak
recollections - large gold brads
celebrate it - basic basic - green polka dot ribbon
spellbinders - circle scallop
the greeting farm - birthday anya II
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go girl! I just inked up Annika today too! I love how you popped up the cupcake on the dimensions card, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and cheery! Lovely job, and thanks for playing along on day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

    ReplyDelete