Thursday, February 9, 2012

CPS # 12

Hi everyone!!!
I think I'm going to have to stop buying art supplies hehehe
and maybe I have to stop buying TGF stamps... and other stamps.... Oy... =)
I think I have too many cling stamps hehe
and I'm running out of room to store them all hehe

here's how my TGF collection looks like in my 5 inch binder =S
It doesn't even close properly anymore... =(
I think I have over 200 + TGF stamps...



anyways
here's my entry for
CPS day 12
DYSU - love
Simon says - love is in the air
7 kids college - colour challenge 
mad for markers - RV (I used: RV29 , RV 13, RV14, RV 11 - all for the image)
and
cute card Thursday

ENJOY!!!


here's the sketch

here's my card
 

you still have time to WIN my GIVEAWAY
CLICK HERE to my GIVEAWAY POST to WIN!!!

11 comments:

  1. Bravo! Great card! I love it! I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are just cranking out some cute cards! I really love this pink Miss Anya card, very girlie!

    I've tried to go on a stamp diet, it's too hard. You'll just have to start a new book!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how darling! Thanks for joining us on CPS Day 12 and my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥ this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Grace...are you kidding me? Shopping is so therapeutic! hehe! Your TGF binder IS pretty full! Looks kinda like my Magnolia binders! hehehe! Your card is just adorable!! Your coloring is so pretty! I am so delighted that you've joined us for this fortnight's challenge at 7 Kids! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card... lol how many stamps do u think u have ?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute - I love that swirl that leads to the heart!

    Thanks for joining our Valentine's challenge at CCT!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. I love your stamp addiction, sounds just like me. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers. Mel B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. Good luck with not buying any more stamps (lol)
    Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete