Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CPS # 1

hi ladies!!
I just came back from the gym and found out because I work in a hospital I only have to pay $10/ month heheheh WOO HOO!!!!!!

also decided to do the CPS 15 day challenge =)
I just got these EP papers from my local scrapbook store and they're SO CUTE!!!
I think I'll end up using all of these papers =) and I'll have to buy more =)

So here's my entry for:
CPS - day 1
DYSU - anything goes
TGF - lucky in love
and
TGF - key to my heart

ENJOY!!!

here's the sketch


here's my card

4 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. I just love your card. She looks so sweet with her little sucker and her bright bows in her hair. Truly you have captured the essence of Anya with your coloring and your papers. Thanks for playing along with us this week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and such a sweet card, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the bright and fun colors. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the colors :) Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!

    ReplyDelete