Sunday, February 26, 2012

because I can't sleep...

Hi
*yawn*
I can't sleep... *sigh* I'm so tired but I'm moving around... keeping my husband up...
Oy...
anyways, I was so bored I made a card for
CPS sketch 
and
Simon says - 3 papers

happy sleeping everyone.... *YAWN*

here's my panda bear hamster keeping me company ... isn't he cute?



here's the sketch


here's my card


supplies:
bazzill basics - bittersweet chocolate 
EP - Victoria Garden - picket fence
pebbles - new arrival - perfect paper
celebrate it - basic narrows
the greeting farm - WS Dahlia
scrapbook adhesives - 3D foam squares
recollections - swirl rhinestones adhesive
martha stewart - ribbon loops punch

12 comments:

  1. What a cute card Grace, love the bright colors! I hope you got to sleep, or maybe a nap this afternoon!
    :Dxx
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image and beautiful combination of papers. Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the jewel flourishes and fun paper you've used! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like a tough sketch, but you rocked it! Great card! I still need to get Dahlia....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grace! Hope you it to sleep in some this morning.

    Congratulations on your win with CPS! You just know how to roll out those cards girl! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and love the bling! Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute card and such a sweet use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh insomnia produces some fabulous cards as I know! LOL What a cutie this is...so is your little hamster!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sketching with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Grace, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Your hammy is a real cutie :)
    http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/2010/05/exclusive-swirlydoos-winter-cha-make-n.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace I'm so sorry I was doing my DT comments when I discovered a tutorial I liked so saved the link and just realised I pasted the tutorial link in my comment instead of thanking you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, it just proves not all women can multi task lol.
    Sorry hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete