Sunday, January 22, 2012

Robert Munsch inspired card

In the 3rd grade I was introduced to the Robert Munsch books =)
and I've loved them ever since =)

I grew up reading:
Mud Puddle    
The Dark    
The Paper Bag Princess
Jonathan Cleaned Up
Murmel Murmel Murmel    
The Boy in the Drawer    
David's Father    
Mortimer    
Thomas' Snowsuit
50 Below Zero    
Love You Forever    
I Have To Go!    
Angela's Airplane
Millicent and The Wind    
Giant
Pigs!    
Something Good
Good Families Don't    
Show and Tell
A Promise is a Promise
Moira's Birthday
Purple Green and Yellow

AND
here's my entry for
TGF - SCS - favourite children's book - The Paper Bag Princess
anyone for anya - bling it on
and
CPS - sketch

happy reading =)

here's the sketch


here's my card


6 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring!! I have a daughter looking for new books to read! Glad I stopped by... I will have to look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the bling and the papers you used!!

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card, love the sweet image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, as usual!!!! I love the little intricate details! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)
    Nat
    doodlecraft.blogspot

    ReplyDelete