Sunday, January 22, 2012

cardpatterns patterns

Hi ladies!
So here's one of my FAVE books turned to movie.... The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game
Aka the Blind Side... and it starred one of my fave actresses Sandra Bullock =)
The TGF stamp I had used was Elena! - she reminds me of Sandra's character Leigh Anne =)

So I entered it for
TGF - SCS - Favorite Book-turned-movie Keyword-TGFCCN3, and thegreetingfarm
DYSU - paper patterns
and
Cardpatterns - sketch

ENJOY!

here's the sketch

here's my card



6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! Perfect for a Valentine Day card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Grace, yes! I really liked that movie, too... and yes, I do see what you mean about that reminding you of Leigh Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week

    ReplyDelete