Friday, December 16, 2011

tag simon sketch

hi everyone!!
TGIF!!! I'm so glad its FRIDAY!!!
woohoo!!!
what's your plans??
I have my annual Christmas/Holiday party with my best friends tomorrow =)
I'm so excited!!!
I think this year instead of having the traditional Ham & turkey and sides we're doing a HOT POT! hehehe
I have no idea how it will turn out, but I'm really excited for...
the Gift exchange =)
YAY!!!
*ooohhh and I'm so HAPPY today!!!
I just learned how to make potato latkas, Israeli chicken schnitzel and matzo ball soup!!! - the recipes are from someone I met today at work and she celebrates Hanukkah and she taught me how to make traditional Jewish meals =) I'm so excited to try them *
(as you all know I just got married & I had kosher food at my reception, SO I'm really excited about making more kosher types of meals =) heehee
DO YOU have any FAVOURITE recipes to share???
I'd really love to learn them... SO pop them below at the comment section =)
thanks in advance hehehe)

so anywho...
here's my entry for
TGF - Tag
and
Simon says - sketch!


here's the sketch
here's my card



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
& MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
& HAPPY HANUKKAH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment