Sunday, December 4, 2011

so cold!!!

hi everyone!!!
How's your first weekend of December???
well its FREEZING here in western Canada... which is unusual for us folks around here...
I hope it wont snow as much as the weather man is predicting *eeep!*

anywho...
here's my entry for:
Mojo monday - sketch
anyone for anya - christmasy cards
and
DYSU - ribbons

ENJOY!!!


here's the sketch:

here's my card:
(I'm in love with this ribbon from Michael's store - Celebrate it Holiday collection of ribbons!!!
its just so perfect!!!
PS: I just found out I came in the TOP 3 cards from last week's Anyone for Anya? Sketch Challenge! YAY! thanks Nat =) WOOHOO!!! )

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card, Grace! Love the papers and your colouring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, over at DYSU and congrats on making the Top 3 at Anyone for Anya!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work
    thanks for playing with the anyone for anya challenge

    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Grace. I love that ribbon too! Thanks for joining in the Christmas challenge at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete