Sunday, December 25, 2011

sing me a song

hi everyone!!!
so there's still 4 minutes of Christmas left and I decided to post my entry for TGF =)
so the challenge is a SONG! =)
and I decided to do HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
since my birthday is coming SO SOON =) eeek!!!

anyways,
what song has been stuck in your head lately??
well I've been singing this song by selena gomez

"I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat"


and the last bit reminds me of ECG heart monitors!!! LOL
*omg... I think I've been working at the hospital too much LOL*

So here's my entry for
TGF - sing a song
and
TGF - spy day

ENJOY!!!

here's my card
(its almost my birthday... so Happy Birthday to me =) hehehehe )


PS:
So as I was posting this up at TGF... 
my word verification was CHRIST!!!
isn't that NEAT!??!! 
its Christmas & my verification was Christ! heheheh
OK I just thought that was UBER cool !

(I just had to take a photo of it hehehhe)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh Grace I LOVE that song, this card, and your word verification! VERY appropriate for this weekend - it made me smile! :) Beautiful job combining the challenges - I used Birthday Anya II too! :) She's adorable on your card with the doily and bling. Thank you for playing along with us this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Grace..i love your card and the verification is cool..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Grace! I always look forward to seeing your work. Thanks for joining the TGF FFC blog! Your extra little note about the word varification made me smile...thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, first of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, and the fact that you took the time to post the word verification really made me smile, too. LOVE it- all these little signs and happy things I'm seeing to remind us the reason for the season. Thanks so much for sharing, Grace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace! I saw your comment on our welcome post - thanks SO much for such sweetness. I didn't realize we were such close neighbours! xo

    Cheers to a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete