Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm back!

Hi everyone!
How's your holiday going??
Mine has been kind of hectic... because.... I have just been buying new things for my new place =) YAY! & Boo! (most of my paycheck has just been going directly into my house)
and that's why I have been MIA for the past few days because I actually moved to a new condo recently =)
ALSO I don't have internet yet...
So when I visit my folks (they live 20 minutes away hehehe) I get to post up my new cards =)

omg... I never realized how much I missed card making and blogging =)
*sigh* I can't wait to have internet again =)

here's my entry for:
TGF - boys only
DYSU - winter
ABC - frosty
(I have Mr. and Mrs Frosty the Snowman in my card hehehe)
cute card thursday - Stripes
anyone for anya - anything goes
and
MOJO - sketch!!!

WOW! I just found that this card is so perfect for SO MANY challenges =)
I missed you all SO SO SO MUCH!!!

ENJOY!

here's the sketch



here's my card

(PS: I found out I won @ sweet stop!!! OMG! I never thought I could ever win there! 
everyone who enters has so much more experience than me =) thanks for making me top 3)

9 comments:

  1. Very cool card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Grace!
    Love it! XXX~DigiDarla
    PS Have you seen the free digi for the latest challenge on my blog at www.DigiDarla.com? Just thought you might enjoy it. :) "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new condo and the win! This is such a cute card, I just love that snowman paper :) Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining in F for Frosty at ABC this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fabulous card Grace, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Great job coloring the image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card looks gorgeous Grace, nice fresh colours
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Grace. Fab job on the colouring! Thanks for joining us at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Xmas card with WS Edward! Just darling papers and colors. Thanks for joining the Monday Funday boys only challenge at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete