Thursday, November 24, 2011

tuesday morning tag

hi ladies!!!
here's my entry for
TGF - friday spy day - Tag,
dysu - grass,
simon says - tag,
and
Tuesday Morning sketches

Happy crafting!!!

here's the sketch


here's my card

(I was inspired by the twilight tag on TGF - and so I made a mini tag on top of my card heheheh;
its really cold here in Western Canada... well TOO cold for me... its almost 0 degrees right now... and I miss the warmer weather... and I have no idea where autumn went!!! =(
I love autumn too; its my favourite season. Its just cool enough to wear a vest but not COLD enough where your nose freezes off your face LOL.
So now I'm making LOTS of Springtime cards hehehe)

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute spring card! It certainly will warm someone up :)
    Thank you for playing along with another one of The Greeting Farms Challenges!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally precious!! I'm ready for Spring too. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The rhinestone flourishes and butterflies are FAB. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Sick of winter already? Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love those butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!! The image is lovely and all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card grace, love the butterflies, they are beautiful
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete