Sunday, November 27, 2011

sweet stop tag

hi ladies!
are you ready for December???
to be honest, I'm not looking forward to it...
I heard it'll be the worst winter for us here on the West Coast of Canada...
oy... I really love rain ...
& the snow is not my best friend...
I'd rather just visit the mountains and go skiing up there if I want to be around snow hehehe...
I prefer walking with my rain boots & my umbrella around the city, while I enjoy that "holiday" feeling =)

(BC is the largest temperate rainforest in the world, and since I live along the west coast our winters are usually milder than the rest of Canada, and if snow falls it doesn't stay long; but I heard we'll have a pretty bad winter this year... =(
*but I'm going to think positively and hope we'll only have a little bit of snow & lots of rain instead hehehe*)

here's my entry for
TGF - tag,
simon says - tag
7 kids college - non traditional Christmas colours
and
sweet stop sketch
ENJOY!!!

here's the sketch

here's my card


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Greace. That image is so cute and I love how you cut it out. The tag and ribbon look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace your card is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and beautifully coloured and I love your ribbon.
    Keep warm hun :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "Tag your it" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, So Darned Cute! Love your Sweet image and looks like he's ready for the Winter weather you guys are expecting. 8-) I am loving the cute little sentiment tag and snowflake ribbon too! So Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is!! Love the tag detail and the way you colored his hair. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace. This is so cute! I have ordered him, but I know that Jessica is super busy, so I am waiting to get my Copics on him. I love your little card and all the accents that you have put with him. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete