Thursday, November 24, 2011

sketching DYSU

hi everyone!!!
hhmmmm... this card was a bit of a challenge...
I didn't know how to put grass in my card LOL
I wasn't sure if I should use some felt and cut it into grass (but I didn't have green felt heehee)
or buy the Martha Stewart grass border punch... but I'm saving my money hehehe
So, I ended up using designer paper with GRASS printed on it!!! YAH!

I entered this card in:
cute card thursday - sketch
and
DYSU - grass 

ENJOY!!!

here's the sketch


here's my card


(PS: I just found out I won a My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software  @ cardpatterns sketch 141 !!! YAY~! )

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love how you used the sketch!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Grace, how cool you've found DP with grass on it and such lovely DP too
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Very cool background you've created! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! Love all the DP. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative with the grass! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute card, Grace! Love your use of that sketch and that paper-pieced grass! Thanks for playing along at DYSU this week, I'm so glad you did!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the bright colours! x

    ReplyDelete