Saturday, November 12, 2011

making my own designer paper

hi everyone!
So I just found out I won @ TGF - Farm Fresh Spy day! YAY!!!
*thank you to my Canadian neighbour Naomi for letting me know - her blog is http://paperbagprincesspapercrafting.blogspot.com ,
she's an AMAZING crafter people, you all should check her website out*

Here's my entry for:
TGF - Monday Funday - No Designer Paper 
and
CPS - sketch

Have a great Remembrance Day weekend everyone!!!
Let's not forget those who sacrificed their tomorrow for our today...


here's the sketch:


here's my entry
(I used versa mark - watermark stamp pad to stamp out the swirls on kraft paper 
and then I used my pearl spray on my light blue paper to make it more sparkly =) hehehe )



4 comments:

  1. Wow! She's so pretty. Great colouring! :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny aka Wifey Cookie
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along at CPS this week! Your take on the sketch is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable!!!! Great Card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been browsing your blog! LOVE IT!!! I'm a new follower. Visit me at kraftykell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete