Saturday, October 1, 2011

In Europe ...

Hi everyone!
Or I should say...
Buenos Dias ! Bonjour ! & ciao!
Sorry I've been not posting anything for a while, I'm actually in Europe on my honeymoon lol and I had some free time & free wifi! Hahaha
so I just wanted to let you all know I'm missing my copics and stamps :(
ack! I can't wait to go home & start crafting again lol
but I'm enjoying Europe so much :)
see you all soon :)
happy crafting for now :)

here's some photos of our trip

in Toronto, Ontario, Canada




Barcelona, Spain 
 












Provence (Toulon), France












Villefranche (Nice), France









 Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy















 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy









Naples (Capri), Italy








Barcelona, Spain











2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. Congrats! I hope you and your hubby are enjoying a wonderful Honeymoon in Europe. You make me smile, you are on your honeymoon and in Europe, but you miss your Copics. lol... That is something I would say to my hubby. Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pictures when you get back. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Europe?! What an AMAZING honeymoon you lucky girl! Enjoy EVERY minute...I know it's hard to be away from your Copics and your favourite hobby but, you'll be together again, soon enough, LOL!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete