Tuesday, October 25, 2011

card patterns halloween

hi everyone!
I bought a few new punches from michaels!
they're by my fave border punches - by Martha Stewart! I just think her punches have lots of tiny details I love...
(they we're 30% off... and then I also had a coupon for 25% off for all martha stewart tools =) heehehe so my single punches were only $8.90 and the border punches with the corner punches set came to about $18 cdn; it was so cheap!!!)

what punches do you girls like to use?
maybe there's other punches out there that's better than martha's hehehe

anyways, here's the sketch and my entry for
card patterns
and
TGF - emboss 
(I used the bats that has some heat embossing on its wings and I dry embossed the circle behind my TGF stamp with leaf emboss heehee sneaky eh?)
ENJOY!


(here's my card)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your background on this card.. Wow.. I love Micheal's.. too don't shop with out my coupons.. The details.. are just Fabulous.... Great Job. Love embossing.. Thank you soo much for playing along with us for this challenge.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Grace, what can I say? You just rock. Love the bold oranges and your character just pops! Thanks for joining our Monday Funday challenge at Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace this is just a fantastic card! I love all your colors in it and how you have pulled it all together. I just love getting a good deal of supplies. :O) I am jealous however as I don't have a Micheals within 100 miles of me, and the one time I did get to go they were in the middle of a remodel and didn't have anything. lol... Oh well, I just have to shop online more. Anyway I am with you on the punches, I love the MS boarder ones.... I only have four, but I love them. Thanks for joining us over on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. Hugs,Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another stunning card, Grace! All of these details, beautiful work!
    Thank you for playing along with TGF's Spy Day :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete