Monday, September 12, 2011

September 11

omg...
I remember this day... I was in high school, beginning of Grade 12...
I was in psychology class...
everyone was so quiet =( 
my psych teacher had a TV in his room, and everyone just watched the news.
I thought it was a nightmare...
my parents told me when I came home from school they thought it was a world war.
everyone everywhere was affected by this; everyone was scared... everyone was stunned... =(
terrible day...

I know I'm not American... I'm Canadian, but when this happened to my American neighbors...
the whole world felt their fear & pain.
I don't know why some people feel the need to hurt others, it's not right...
and there's NO excuse for killing innocent people and hurting others.

We will never forget.
We will overcome.
We will be united.

1 comment:

  1. I remember it, too...I think my mom had it on the news as I was leaving for school and then when I got to school, I think I had Advanced English (but, could've been Eng. Lit as I had same teacher and classroom) and my teacher also had a tv in the room and we watched in complete shock.
    You know, Grace...I had a feeling we were around the same age! I was in the beginning of Grade 12, too! We really do have a lot in common...both the same age, both from the lower mainland in BC, both mixed (right?)...craziness...

    ReplyDelete