Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my TGF stamp collection & how I store them

Hi everyone!!!
in light of the situation happening @ TGF ...
I want to share some support & love to Marie & Jess over @ splendid stamping
SO I'm going to share how much I ADORE the TGF stamps by showing them my collection =)
& how I store them inside my 5-6 inch binder with my EZ mount cling storage...
I think I have over 125 TGF single stamps & sets... but more if I counted each stamp in the sets... probably over 200...hahaha

(You'll see I have A LOT of TGF stamps... and that's because I have loved TGF since they were Pink Poison... and I've saved up lots of $$$ to buy TGF stamps...& most of my stamps are TGF...

PS: This collection took me many many many months to collect... and a lot of scrimping/saving had to take place for me to buy 95% of my TGF stamp... also, I've Won 5% of the stamps shown here)
I also have 99% of all the anya/ian/ws digi stamps =) hehehe

so....
ENJOY!

PPS:
why dont you girls show how you store your cling stamps & your collection of TGF?
that would be so SWEET!!!

thanks everyone!

 (my single anya's)
 



 (my single ian's - I don't have as many)
 (this birthday ian I just won from the AUGUST blog hop)


 (my cheeky collection)


 (my creeper collection - its pretty small...*sad*... but I think I like the Anya and miss anya collections best)


 (my wild sprouts! i love my twilight - look alikes)




 here are my sets!!



 (I love my wedding one hehehe - i wish they still sold the kissing wedding rubber stamp)




 (my dress up anya/ian!!! so cute!!!)


 (I won this one from the August blog hop also)

(my only 2 - non anya ones LOL)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing storage system, Grace! I adore your post, helpful hints, and of course, your support of TGF. You are so sweet and we love your enthusiasm and the fact that you're willing to share your talents with us in the Gallery and on your blog :) Thank you for a wonderful Tuesday post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this storage idea! Right now, I have mine in plastic recycled boxes, and they're taking up a bit too much room, lol! I will have to look into this, thanks for sharing :)
    and I just adooore TGF too!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS, what a fab way to store your stamps! It looks like you need a few more...you just don't have enough of them! LOL!

    Also, thanks for the nice comment on my project today...that was really sweet of you!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwww
    i have no comment,hahahah
    what an amazing collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. waouh superbe presentation et très longue collection ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I store mine very similiar to you! I love TGF stamps. I just wanted to let you know that I found the stamp set called Cake Topper (it has the digi Kissy Kissy stamp in it!). If you would like the link to the store where I got, feel free to message me. :D I am on the hunt for lots of the older sets... :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol Grace! You have loads!!!! I love the way you store them too... thanks for sharing!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete